Carnegie Learning's mission is leverage our content, assessment and teaching expertise through tutoring to support students' academic success and well-being and to reclaim and accelerate learning.
Carnegie Learning’s Virtual Mathematics Tutoring is an on-demand, virtual tutoring program. Our Directors of Professional Learning collaborate with district leaders to configure a tutoring offering that best fits their needs and their schedule. Our experts will own the overall tutor management, establish a weekly tutoring hours schedule, initiate an easy-to-use scheduling tool for students/parents, provide the live/video conferencing platform, manage the day-to-day support, and share the daily usage data with key stakeholders.
Virtual Mathematics Tutoring could include:
● Live, video-based online tutoring sessions in 15-, 30-, or 45-minute increments
● 30 hours of scheduled tutoring per week
● 1:1 and/or small group sessions
● Sessions offered during the school day or after school hours
● Flexible scheduling 4-6 days per week
● On-demand or pre-scheduled formats
● Choose your favorite or select the first available tutor
● Email and text messaging support for quick questions and homework help
● Weekly reports and ongoing usage data
Our tutors leverage Carnegie Learning's MATHia software to gather real time formative assessment data, identify specific areas for tutoring support and to reinforce concepts covered during tutoring.
We regularly survey families and our platform has a parent portal so that parents can check in on sessions and communicate with tutors.